BY NYX

• Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Heather P.
Courtice, ON
Review for: Porcelain more...
It set makeup giving it a good base for the setting spray. Didn’t give a powdery finish like most.
Stephanie c.
nicosia
Review for: Porcelain more...
I like this product but for a no makeup makeup day. I would buy it again and it’s a medium coverage
Jasz D.
Colchester
Review for: Porcelain more...
I am on my second one now, this lasts a long time and is perfect for stopping any “sweaty” looks.
Maria H.
Cartagena
Review for: Caramel Beige (online only) more...
Es un buen polvo para sella la base, no es mi favorito pero es una buena opcion y no cuenta mucho
Holly K.
Good product and especially for the price point. Easy to use does crease up a bit but good price
Kristi M.
Nyx powder is so affordable and amazing quality. Makes my makeup last all day and looks gretat!!
Heather L.
Sundridge, CO
Love this product. Good quality. Good price. Will definitely repurchase. Love the Matte effect.
Hasmik B.
Claymont, DE
Perfect finishing powder. Very light texture. Doesn’t have smell. Keep your makeup al together
jess T.
wakefield
The only translucent powder I can use without it looking stupid on my skin and ruining my look
Elle M.
london
I wish it was a little bit better at stopping me from going oily/shiny after a couple of hours
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?