BY NYX

• Is this powder good for oily skin? I'm trying to find one...4 Answers
  • Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Iliana N.
This powder is perfect for everyday! It is a must have in your makeup bag! The quality is amazing and the price too!
Tootsy D.
Nagpur
really cool product gives a really nice and flawless look to our face and can be used on any occasion plz use it once
Kea T.
Swartruggens
I really love NYX their products are affordable and they are amazing, this product works great and has good coverage
Fafie M.
Port Moody, BC
I use this most of the time as I leave the house for long hours and don't want my make up looking like it's melted
Devona W.
Calgary, AB
This finishing powder is one of my favourites. It doesn’t get all over the place which makes for an easy clean up.
Meriem B.
I have dry skin but i llove this powder because it doesn't make my skin more dry than it is that why i love ittt 💜
Pauline T G.
mexico city
For me didnt work that well i Will like to rey another brands to be honest but is not that bad just not for my skin
Sabrina c.
Vaudreuil, QC
This finishing powder is really good. Works well. I don't use it everytime but I have no complaints with this brand
Julia H.
Edmonton, AB
Go to finishing power. after I bake my face with power I use this to even everything out a bit then do my bronzer.
erin w.
new westminster,BC
love this powder use it all the time its great at setting my foundation and looks like I am wearing nothing it geat
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?