BY NYX

• Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Candice K.
Edmonton , AB
Great blend and goes in perfectly def something I use to finish up my look. NYX is such a good brand for cheap
Tricia H.
Fredericton
This product works great for me! Provides coverage I want and doesn’t go on thick. True to it’s colour as well!
Hadel N.
katameya palms, new cairo, 5th settlement
I carry this with me all the time, it covers really well, doesn't give the effect of powder, always buying this
Ana P.
New Castle, DE
Very good product. Being cooked is great. within the economic is the best. They have a very wide range of tones
Ellen D.
Gosforth , Newcastle upon Tyne
Incredible setting powder, minimal kickback, maximum effect. Take it from someone very oily, works a dream x
neyda a.
Grupo santa cristina palavea bloque 14 piso 391
I would like to try it to be able to give my most concrete opinion and be able to say my most real opinion...
Huma S.
luton
Best best product ever highly recommended I love it it suits in my skin really well highly recommended xoxo 😘
Karly F.
Review for: Porcelain more...
This powder works quite well
It keeps your face looking matte and has quite good coverage
Looks very natural
Jessi C.
Love it, works well and does as it says. Easy application and long lasting effects. Prices is low and fair.
Talyson M.
Glow is bright, wonderful product, application is good. Good texture glitter is small specs and not chunky
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?