BY NYX

• Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Katie B.
Surrey
I like this! It doesn’t dry out my skin and it works great to give a soft matte finish like any other expensive brand!
Iliana N.
This powder is perfect for everyday! It is a must have in your makeup bag! The quality is amazing and the price too!
Kea T.
Swartruggens
I really love NYX their products are affordable and they are amazing, this product works great and has good coverage
Tootsy D.
Nagpur
really cool product gives a really nice and flawless look to our face and can be used on any occasion plz use it once
Megan S.
nanaimo
Review for: Ivory (online only) more...
I really love this finishing powder. It is cheap, easy to use/apply, and you get a very nice pot size for the price!
dayerlin g.
19135 US Highway 19 N apt E 5 clearwater Fl
Este producto es lo máximo me encanta todo lo de NYX y este deja una pigmentación en la piel increíble es fantastico
Mila A.
It gives me matte. So far so good. I only give 4 starts cause I dont really like the smell of it. But it does its job
Selen K.
Review for: Porcelain more...
Very smooth product that gives a natural finish. Your face wont look powdery. It doesnt last for a long time though.
María 🌴.
Malaga
Los tengo y me encantan!!! No dejan nada de color y convierten tu maquillaje, y los hace más duraderos. Me encanta
Meriem B.
I have dry skin but i llove this powder because it doesn't make my skin more dry than it is that why i love ittt 💜
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?