BY NYX

• Is this powder good for oily skin? I'm trying to find one...4 Answers
  • Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Ana S.
I bought this once and since then Its the one I always get, I love it, it has a good finish. I would definitely recommend
Leorah M.
I have this powder in the color Honey Beige. It goes on smooth and leaves skin soft. I never leave the house without it.
Octavia Julia J.
Spain
I think It is a very excelent translucent powder!
I really love it so much. Since I descovered it, I don't use any other.
Agustina S.
The products are very good and the prices are very good for what is the product excellent quality and very good quantity
Priya P.
Love this product shimmery and suits me perfectly The color payoff is very good.It is long lasting .l love the Nyx brand
Josefina G.
Nyx me encanta los labiales que hacen son buenísimos todos sus productos son buenísimos no me arrepiento de comprarmelos
Tess B.
Review for: Beige (online only) more...
You could really see the powder on my face, didn’t last long. Covered up well but again, only for a short amount of time.
Valerie F.
Trujillo Alto, PR
I am currently using this powder and I love it. It has a matte finish. And stays its easy to apply. Also stays all day.
Katie B.
Surrey
I like this! It doesn’t dry out my skin and it works great to give a soft matte finish like any other expensive brand!
Kerleesa A.
Great setting powder;))) works really well either with blender or brush!!! Love this product really aggresss witth me;)
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?