BY NYX

• Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
eman 🐼.
abu dhabi
I just loved this No filter finishing powder from NYX  ...its best ..it suits my skin ...n gives my glow ..and it has a matte shimmer look so that gives your skin a fresh look ❤️
Laura K.
Pontarddulais , Swansea
Love love love! I highly recommend this! I’ve used on clients and have had Fab feedback. Makes you feel that you don’t have any makeup on. Excellent quality and great value for money
Farrah M.
Canada
Great product. Works great at keeping your skin matte and oil controlled. Also holds your make up in place for hours. It leaves a beautiful finish and makes your skin look so smooth.
Kristine P.
Casetas (Zaragoza)
Very great powder for light skin tone. Sometimes can seem a bit dry but in general it has very good coverage, I would recommend it to oily or normal skin types and would repurchase it. Nyx has stepped up their makeup game last years. Very nice and affordable powder
Mel i.
This wasn't really my favorite although it's nice and soft it doesn't set right over foundation or last it's also visable in pictures they don't have alot of varieties in shades
Frida W.
I love this, great price, great product! Helps me to blur my pores and inperfections and has a wide range of colours to choose from. This and then a settingspray looks soo good!
Amy T.
penketh, warrington
Review for: Light Beige more...
Use this occasionally when my other preferred brands are running low. This is perfect for make up fanatics on a budget. Does what it says. Yet it’s not the best out there. Will buy again as I’m a student..
Andréa C.
brasilia
yesI really wanted this powder to be "transclucent" but indeed shows up as "white" on the skin. I'm extremely fair skinned but still, it is very white powder, not the best look.
Eden L.
North York, ON
Perfect on top of foundation to really set makeup all day. Comes in a multitude of shades and works beautifully to give that photo filtered look without having to use a filter.
Madison D.
Moorfields, Ballymena
Review for: Ivory (online only) more...
Full coverage powder that buffs seamlessly into skin. Great to lock in makeup or use with a kabuki brush as an alternative to foundation! Natural matte finish and great colour selection if you are pale
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Breanna N.
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?