BY NYX

• Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Sydney A.
Innisfil, Ontario
Review for: Porcelain more...
I used this for a while before switching to a different nyx powder. This did the job for the time I used it. It keeps makeup natural all day.
Nicky A.
Lovely powder giving the skin a flawless look without making it look cakey or over powdered. I would suggest it for fair to medium skin tones
Julia W.
Toronto
Love this. Makes my makeup stay forever and like how easy it is to apply evenly. Blends well with any concealer for a perfect finishing look
Alanna H.
St, FL
This gives your skin a no filter look literally, it’s so fine & you can barely feel it on your face. It feels soft & silky, I would recommend
MILLIE W.
The Broadway, Chichester
A really good powder and does keep your make up set down well!! Although I would say it can be quite drying and make you look a little cakey
Brittany C.
Charlottetown
Review for: Medium Olive more...
I love this powder
Actually! I use it on days where I’m not filming or when I work just so I don’t use my
Expensive
Products and I love it!!
Alyssa K.
Oshawa, WY
NYX products are a nice balance between quality and price. Not as expensive as places like Sephora, but not cheap quality! Happy medium :)
Kasia S.
Quite like it. It keeps my face matte and has a pretty good coverage. I like it and I think I'll buy it again when I finish the one I have
Narimene C.
Review for: Porcelain, Deep Golden, Mahogany (online only), Beige (online only), Ivory (online only), Classic Tan more...
It is affordable and allows my makeup to last longer. It also ties the whole look together and my face doesn't feel or look too cakey.
Shanie B.
South Tetagouche, NB
Review for: Porcelain more...
I absolutely love it! I decided to try it because it was on special, but now I know it is worth the money. My skin looks perfect with it.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?