BY NYX

• Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Madelene T.
Luleå
This is my new go to powder since I use it both to set my makeup and I can even use it as a powder foundation. It feels very light weight and It works great on my oily skin. I love the packaging since I can easily bring a sponge with it to apply it during the days. I really recommend it!
Amelie B.
Sherbrooke, QC
Review for: Light (online only) more...
I've become a fan of NYX's products in the last year, and once again this powder didn't disappoint! It's very easy to apply and leaves your skin looking flawless. The packaging is super nice and I love the name of the product! It looks very natural on my skin. I would buy again!
Latifa A.
Oldham, Lancashire
This finishing powder leaves a good finish however as i am a bit oily on my forhead i feel as thought you cannot layer up the product without looking too heavy and settles too much in my fine lines.
Jenika B.
Dartmouth
Review for: Beige (online only) more...
I always enjoy using NYX products but lately the finishing powder just leaves me looking like I have to much makeup on and it dries my skin out within 2 hours of wearing it. I normally have dry skin but only if I don’t follow my morning/night cleaning face routine.
kaitlan b.
Review for: Porcelain more...
Absolutely love this powder!! It is a favourite.
Affordable and works wonders.
As I have an oily t zone I really like this for that area after applying my foundation to set it in place!
Would deff buy it again and recommend d it to someone who wants an affordable powder
Amantha F.
Review for: Porcelain more...
Not the best product but also not terrible. I give this 3 stars because I just didn't find myself reaching for it and the colour wasn't an exact match for me and washed me out it also ended up looking somewhat cakey on my skin after all my makeup was applied.
Jodi B.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I have oily skin so I need to set my foundation in order for my makeup to stay in place, but I also don't want to look flat. That's where this powder comes in! It's illuminating without being shimmery so it's really nice for a quick sweep over foundation.
Hana F.
This powder has a great color selection and feels really good on the skin. I find that it settles into my laugh lines a bit but maybe I just haven't tried it with a primer that works well with it.
Gaylynne F.
Edmonton , AB
A good inexpensive powder that I grabbed in a holiday when I forgot my usual everyday one. It's ok for setting but kind of wears away after a bit and goes a bit cakey on the dry patches of skin. I don't think I would purchase it again.
Timi B.
It looks great on my skin! The girl in the shop helped me find my perfect match. I love how it feels and I absolutely adore the way it looks in pictures! It is a great powder for the price I paid for it! I can recommend it to everyone!
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?