BY NYX

• Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Marianne L.
Saint-Jérôme
Review for: Porcelain more...
While I usually prefer a loose powder, I love using this for the perimeter of my face or places I don’t need to bake. Gives off a nice smooth and healthy look to the skin. A little goes a long way, would recommend!
Liz P.
North York, ON
Review for: Light Beige more...
I don't love the finish this gives me. It's almost too powdery at times and I want to find a powder that will just set my makeup and not look too cakey. I probably won't re-purchase and I don't recommend if you want a light powder just for setting.
Agata F.
Mississauga, ON
Been using this powder for a while now and it has become the only pressed powder I use now. It does not go on heavy or cakey. I love the way it feels on and a little goes a long way.
Yarra🥀 A.
Review for: Medium Olive more...
Just like any other setting powder it gives me a flawless finish and for a bonus it has no flashbacks. It’s very easy to use and not so messy like the loose powders. I just love it,
Chelsea A.
Truro , Cornwall
I picked this up in my local boots store as wanted an affordable setting powder.

The finish is lovely and matte unfortunately it does tend to cake around the eye area after a day of wear.

Good value for money.
Candice L.
Oshawa, ON
If you're looking for a dewy finishing powder this is it.. has super fine luminous beads that add a very sheer glow.. also has a very light pigmentation to it, sheer coverage.
Skylar K.
Montréal, QC
has a weird smell and texture. is not mattifying but does set your makeup while keeping the glow. not bad but doesn't help control oil at all. does make ur face look good
Damayanti C.
Review for: Light Beige more...
Fave powder for days when I’m going almost makeup free or days when I want to do the “natural” makeup look. I apply this over a good primer and bam I look glowy and healthy in just one swipe.
Karenlynn P.
Just bought this tonight After trying it from my girlfriends beauty bag! One swipe to my skin with my nyx powder brush and it went on like a new born baby’s soft skin!
Shereen  .
Falkirk , Falkirk
I’m very fussy when it comes to highlighters I got this product to test and was satisfied with it gave amazing results ... will I purchase again? Hmm not sure if I do I will post photo
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?