BY NYX

• Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Malerie E.
Charleston, SC
I love this as a setting or all over powder! It doesn't cake up like a regular powder. It has the most subtle sheen that keeps me from having a matte look. This works well to set my foundation and concealer. Its about as close to an airbrushed look you will get using a drugstore powder. This is a repurchase for me.
Janet G.
Margate, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Light Beige more...
Like the price, pretty good coverage, like the range of color. Didn't last all day, it was more a matter finish, a list dry. Pro definitely a good buy for the quantity. I would definitely recommend but if you looking for all day you might want to check into another brand,just might have to pay a little more.
Kassandra F.
S Portland, ME
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Porcelain more...
I'm new to finishing powder so I bought this one from the drug store. I was told it would set my concealer so it does scrunch up. So far it does a decent job.
Zina M.
Kyiv
This is what it says on the NYX website:
Introduce us to someone who doesn’t love a good photo filter, and we’ll introduce you to our secret herd of pet unicorns. Our point? When it comes to getting our picture taken, we all love a good filter. That’s why we created #NoFilter Finishing Powder–our amazing new product that delivers a finish as flawless and soft as the most flattering filters on Instagram and beyond.

So, I’ve been hearing a lot of good things about this powder lately, so I wanted to test it out myself, but I can’t seem to figure out exactly how I feel about it.
Now, first of all I believe that this powder is the reason my skin has been breaking out, because I did stop using this and my skin cleared up, then I tried it again and i woke up with new breakouts, and I can’t remember that any product has done that at all before, so I don’t really think I will continue using this.

The other thing I didn’t like about this is the fact that it does empasize peach-fuzz, and to me that’s another thing that makes me reach for other setting powders over this one, so I would keep those things in mind if you’re interested in trying this.

On to a more positive note, I do really like the extra coverage that this gives you, and I do like the way it sets my foundation, but I have noticed that you do need a bit extra powder if you’re wearing a foundation that doesn’t dry down completly underneath. However, I don’t think that it looks cakey when you build it up, so you do have that as an opption on those days when you feel like more is more.

Other than that I do think that this powder is best suited for dry to normal skin types because it is a very creamy powder, and that can be a bit too much if you have oily skin, and it’s not a mattifying powder by any means, but I don’t think it will be too much of an issue if you use other mattifying products in combination with this.
Haya T.
Review for: Honey Beige (online only) more...
I love this Nyx finishing powder! I got it in the shade medium olive and like to use it with a powder brush after I’m done with all my cream products to set my face. This is a pressed powder, not loose. I suggest to use it with a dense powder brush and not a loose one as it will pick up the product and apply it for more coverage. I like to use it on areas where I want more coverage and it seems to do the job. It gives my fave a uniform look, matching my skin. It’s not a full coverage powder, but it’s not a sheer coverage either. I heard they were discontinuing it at my local drugstore so I picked up a few. Got no problems and love this stuff!
Amanda L.
Airdrie, AB
I love how smooth this finishing powder makes my face look and how soft it is on my skin. I like that I can use is to bake as well and it is very light weight. Since using this finishing powder I have had my friends ask me how no got my makeup to look like I got it profetionally done. I have recommended this to many people as well as I have gotten it as a gift for my best friend and she loves it.
Sana T.
Karachi, Sindh
NYX #NoFilter Finishing Powder is worth the money in my fair opinion. Even though im a huge fan of nyx products and without being bias here i can safely say that this one worked really well on my skin. It helped me keep my makeup intact for a while and thats what i love about it.
W A.
I was previously using Macs MSF Mineralize Skinfinish, but had to stop
when I developed a severe allergic reaction in way of small itchy bumps
all over my face and body! So I started looking for a dupe. That's when I
came across NYXs #Nofilter Finishing Powder. Not only did it match
color wise, Macs Dark Deep to NYXs Deep Golden. It also performed to
same! I even turned my relatives and friends who are loyal Mac consumers
onto it and they love it! I pretty much stick to the same routine, and
use my Urban Decay setting spray and voilà! The best part, no breakouts
or irritations. Thank you NYX! I will definitely be buying more! Only
con, which it came with a mirror.
Emily R.
United Kingdom
Leaves your skin looking photo finished! Great for all variety of skin those and perfect if you want to try the new trend in ‘baking’ grab yourself a slap beauty blender and the rest is straight forward! Set my make up ink place and lasts all day
Fâtmâ M.
Riyadh, Riyadh
Review for: Alabaster (online only) more...
NYX #NoFilter Finishing Powderby NYX 4.3 (1151reviews)#41 in Finishing & Translucent Powders Add A PhotoReview ThisAsk a QuestionIntroduce us to someone who doesn’t love a good photo filter, and we’ll introduce you to our secret herd of pet unicorns. Our point? When it com...Member Photos & Videos (46)See All1:00Featured In6 Articles 75 Lists Q&ASee AllDoes this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?- 6 AnswersIs this better for all over your face or baking?- 5 AnswersIs this powder good for oily skin? I'm trying to find one that doesn't make my skin look even worse by caking.- 4 AnswersDoes this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white- 4 AnswersIs this product good for oily/shiny skin?- 4 AnswersMore From BrandSee AllNYX Cosmetics Slim Pencil Eyeliner...0.0 (0)NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP In Your...3.0 (1)NYX Studio Perfect Primer4.2 (2,636)NYX Studio Finishing Powder3.6 (6,555)NYX Matte Lipstick4.5 (6,800)NYX Single Eye Shadow-NXES075A...4.4 (5)NYX Professional Makeup Single...4.8 (6)NYX Liquid Suede Nude Pink Best...0.0 (0)NYX Professional Makeup Holographic...4.9 (16)NYX Fabulous Eye Lashes4.3 (3,343)Members Also Liked...bareMinerals Radiance Face Color4.4 (711)All reviews (1151)See AllDeda Z.Beauty Junkie Expert Level 33 months agoSaudi Arabia , RiyadhI love this product ..I always use it . It is very good .it is good color and soft .
My friends also used it and they like it.Like This?Zina M.1 month, 1 week agoهذا ما تقوله على موقع ويب NYX: أعرضنا
على شخص لا يحب مرشح صور جيد ، وسنقدم لكم قطيعنا السري من حيدات الحيوانات الأليفة. وجهة نظرنا؟ عندما يتعلق الأمر بالتقاط صورنا ، فنحن جميعًا نحب مرشحًا جيدًا. لهذا السبب قمنا بإنشاء #NoFilter Finishing Powder - منتجنا الجديد المذهل الذي يقدم لمسة نهائية وناعمة مثل المرشحات الأكثر إغراءً على Instagram وما بعدها.

لذا ، كنت أسمع الكثير من الأشياء الجيدة عن هذا المسحوق مؤخرًا ، لذا أردت اختباره بنفسي ، لكن لا يمكنني أن أفهم بالضبط كيف أشعر حيال ذلك.
الآن ، أولاً وقبل كل شيء ، أعتقد أن هذا المسحوق هو السبب الذي جعل بشرتي تتفكك ، لأنني توقفت عن استخدام هذا الأمر ، ووضعت جلدي ، ثم جربته مرة أخرى واستيقظت مع طفرات جديدة ، ولا أستطيع تذكر أن أي منتج قد فعل ذلك من قبل ، لذلك لا أعتقد حقاً أنني سأستمر في استخدام ذلك.

الشيء الآخر الذي لم يعجبني في هذا هو حقيقة أنه يقوم بتأجيج الخوخ والزعانف ، وهذا بالنسبة لي هو شيء آخر يجعلني أتطلع إلى مساحيق وضع أخرى على هذا ، لذا سأبقي هذه الأشياء في ذهنك إذا كنت إعادة مهتم في محاولة هذا.

إلى ملاحظة أكثر إيجابية ، أنا حقا أحب التغطية الإضافية التي تعطيك هذا ، وأنا أحب الطريقة التي تضع أساساتي ، لكنني لاحظت أنك تحتاج إلى مسحوق إضافي قليلاً إذا كنت ترتدي أساسًا لا تجف تمامًا تحتها. ومع ذلك ، لا أظن أنها تبدو مكدسة عندما تقوم ببناءها ، لذلك لديك ذلك كإعفاء في تلك الأيام عندما تشعر أن المزيد هو أكثر.

بخلاف ذلك أعتقد أن هذا المسحوق هو الأنسب لأنواع البشرة الجافة إلى الطبيعية لأنه مسحوق دسم جدا ، ويمكن أن يكون أكثر من اللازم إذا كان لديك بشرة دهنية ، وليس بودرة مطفأة بأي وسيلة ، ولكن لا أعتقد أنه سيكون هناك الكثير من المشكلة إذا كنت تستخدم منتجات إزالة اللصق الأخرى مع هذا.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?