BY NYX

• Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Evyn G.
Liverpool
Review for: Light Beige more...
Good powder for setting your make up overall however I do not think this product stands out. I do think this makes my make up last longer without looking cakey which is a huge bonus for a dry skin girl like me!
Shannon G.
Leicester, Leicester
Nyx no filter powder is fantastic. Love that a brand is clearly investing in their products whilst keeping costs relative to its audience!!!! [product:nyx-#nofilter-finishing-powder]
Angelo G.
Dubai
Review for: Light Beige more...
I do not recommend this as it is hard to use, and I've tried it with different moisturizers, primers, with and without setting spray, and with and without foundation under - nothing worked well
Farrah M.
Canada
Great product. Works great at keeping your skin matte and oil controlled. Also holds your make up in place for hours. It leaves a beautiful finish and makes your skin look so smooth.
Laura K.
Pontarddulais , Swansea
Love love love! I highly recommend this! I’ve used on clients and have had Fab feedback. Makes you feel that you don’t have any makeup on. Excellent quality and great value for money
Andréa C.
brasilia
yesI really wanted this powder to be "transclucent" but indeed shows up as "white" on the skin. I'm extremely fair skinned but still, it is very white powder, not the best look.
Amy T.
penketh, warrington
Review for: Light Beige more...
Use this occasionally when my other preferred brands are running low. This is perfect for make up fanatics on a budget. Does what it says. Yet it’s not the best out there. Will buy again as I’m a student..
Mel i.
This wasn't really my favorite although it's nice and soft it doesn't set right over foundation or last it's also visable in pictures they don't have alot of varieties in shades
Eden L.
North York, ON
Perfect on top of foundation to really set makeup all day. Comes in a multitude of shades and works beautifully to give that photo filtered look without having to use a filter.
Madison D.
Moorfields, Ballymena
Review for: Ivory (online only) more...
Full coverage powder that buffs seamlessly into skin. Great to lock in makeup or use with a kabuki brush as an alternative to foundation! Natural matte finish and great colour selection if you are pale
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?