BY NYX

• Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Stephanie M.
Fort Smith, AR
Nice formula and decent packaging. Gives you a very smooth flawless finish to the skin.
Aaliyah N.
Milledgeville, GA
I love this powder. It helps brighten the skin. It helps for taking professional photos
Katie R.
Henderson, KY
Good pressed setting powder for drugstore. Good price point as well, gets the job done!
John B.
Athens Georgia
Review for: Porcelain more...
Does its job and sets well. I use it every time I put on a face. Definitely recommended
Kierra F.
Zumbro Falls, MN
Great product I use it often I recommend it to anyone looking for a good setting powder
Caitlyn l.
Wiggins , MS
This stuff is great for taking pictures. Lasts all day and has excellent pigmentation!
LeeAnn W.
somerset ky
Review for: Light Beige, Medium Olive, Classic Tan more...
I love this it goes on so good and stays on all day I couldn’t ask for a better makeup
Chelsea M.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Light Beige more...
It’s good for a drug store brand. It does cover my fine lines well. I would recommend.
Gladis T.
Review for: Light (online only) more...
I like this product and I would recommend it for everyone to purchase. It’s affordable.
Jaimi H.
Henderson, NV
I love this powder it is pigmented and last feels great on the skin and has a low price
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?