BY NYX

• Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Marissa K.
Wichita, KS
I love this powder it finishes the face off nice and it gives a nice texture to the skin making it soft
Lívia K.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Light (online only) more...
It’s a good product and not an expensive one, easy to pass and to brung with you whatever place you go
Solstice P.
Ypsilanti
Review for: Light (online only) more...
Sets my makeup perfectly. It works to blend out harsh contour/bronzing and helps lighten intense blush.
Maddie O.
Phoenix
This product is great for setting concealer underneath your eyes and anywhere else for baking purposes.
Kristie M.
I love the way this powder leaves a finish under my eyes . And it's perfect with a touch of highlight .
Hannah D.
Bixby, OK
Review for: Porcelain more...
I loved this to set my under eye. It’s not too heavy and it doesn’t make a huge mess like loose powder.
Holly T.
Clarksville, TN
This is a great finishing powder that doesn't give the hazy look that some finishing powders can give.
Michaela D.
Phoenix, AZ
Perfect for the night out. Smoothed over everything and gives my the flawless look. Always reup on this
Jessica H.
Mount Juliet, TN
So much flash back it’s crazy! Which is unfortunate because it makes my skin look smooth and flawless.
Taylor M.
Pottsville, PA
Helps your skin set and is ready to go. Easy to use. Doesn't look "cakey". Looks like your own skin.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?