BY NYX

• Is this powder good for oily skin? I'm trying to find one...4 Answers
  • Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Abigail W.
This is a great setting powder for makeup on a budget, it sets everything great and prevents creasing
Vida A.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Porcelain more...
Love this highlighter. It really makes my cheekbones pop. It is very inexpensive for a great product.
Leslie F.
Muy bueno buenos resultados... Lo recomiendo buen producto me encanta siempre lo usaría me encantaaaa
Cindy K.
Review for: Porcelain more...
My favorite finishing powder. Goes on velvety soft with not alot of fall out. Like this product alot.
Hannah P.
LOVEEEEEEEEEEE THIS !!! Use this almost daily gives such a nice finish. Would buy this over and over
Michelle R.
Watsonville, CA
Una exelente marca siempre feliz con sus resultados lo recomiendo muchisimo animense a usarlo.......
Samantha W.
Evarts, KY
It doesn't look cakey and goes on smooth. It sets my foundation real good. I'm glad I gave it a try.
GRISELDA A.
La Quinta, CA
It's a finally ground powder make up your make up look great. It made my face look awesome awesome 👏
Taylor M.
Pottsville, PA
Helps your skin set and is ready to go. Easy to use. Doesn't look "cakey". Looks like your own skin.
Whitney N.
Macon
I love love love this powder!!! Sets my makeup, looks great, and is light enough to be my highlight!
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?