BY NYX

• Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Courtney K.
Vidalia, GA
Review for: Porcelain more...
This powder is great for dry skin. The color is very pale and doesn’t look super powdery on the skin.
Leslie F.
Muy bueno buenos resultados... Lo recomiendo buen producto me encanta siempre lo usaría me encantaaaa
Whitney N.
Macon
I love love love this powder!!! Sets my makeup, looks great, and is light enough to be my highlight!
Taylor M.
Pottsville, PA
Helps your skin set and is ready to go. Easy to use. Doesn't look "cakey". Looks like your own skin.
Cindy K.
Review for: Porcelain more...
My favorite finishing powder. Goes on velvety soft with not alot of fall out. Like this product alot.
Cristina O.
Katy, TX
Works great for baking. Use with a damp beauty blender and pack that stuff on. Cake faceeeeeeeeeeeee
Corona L.
Love this powder it doesn't show up in pictures and it's so long lasting it also has a matte finished
Amy A.
Litchfield
No filter is my favorite powder!! 😍
Try it and you won’t be disappointed. Wicked affordable as well
Spensar C.
Maryville, TN
Affordable nice packaging. Doesn’t break me out. And one color suits everyone. The perfect product.
Denyshia W.
Tempe, AZ
I love this stuff! Great if you're going to be taking pictures or wearing makeup for extended hours
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?