BY NYX

• Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
PRISCILA Z.
Seattle , WA
Eu adoro essa maquiagem, ela fica completamente natural na minha pele. De dia ou à noite, isso não importa.
Phyllis W.
Philadelphia , PA
A great, cruelty-free option for a powder foundation! It goes on smoothly and covers the skin wonderfully.
I love this powder! Sets makeup with a soft- focus finish. Doesn't look cakey. Will definitely repurchase.
Aris M.
Luvluuv luv luv luv kg njdc juuv un. Fynbos ydfbi ubcf Jloi hvc highly mood day to come get out the morning
Catrina S.
My favorite finishing powder. Blends beautifully and keeps my combination skin oil free for the most part.
Jada J.
It's okay just not the best for play make up. I found my really loving it for everyday tho. It's very nice.
Sunshine R.
Great price and it works well. Helps keep the shine at bay. Ice never used many others to compare this with
Heidi H.
La Puente, CA
Love love love the look great n affordable would live to try new and different ones love this company....
Dana M.
Gainesville, FL
Does the job, and is super affordable. Also, has lasted me several months or regular use. Would recommend
Ana R.
Review for: Classic Tan more...
It was ok. Nothing out of the ordinary. I felt like it was really dry looking so I didn’t really like it.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?