BY NYX

• Is this powder good for oily skin? I'm trying to find one...4 Answers
  • Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
NYX #NoFilter Finishing Powder
Definitely love the formula for this powder. Makes my makeup look flawless and stays put. Doesn't feel casey.
Lisa Marie W.
Land O Lakes, FL
My favorite drugstore powder. I run out so fast I love this . It’s so affordable . Get a bang for your buck !
Tiauna S.
Lakewood
Smelled a little weird but the product was nice and set my makeup pretty well! Blurred my pores pretty well.
Angie G.
For the price it's worth it, the color blends easy and doesn't settle I to fine lines like some of the others
Sam C.
Brockport, NY
This banana powder is my every day powder to set my whole face! It’s lightweight and brightens my complexion
Ashley C.
usa
Love it so smooth and amazing best ever!!!! Wouldnt trade thisfor anything in the world!!!!!!! Best ever!!!
Sunshine R.
Great price and it works well. Helps keep the shine at bay. Ice never used many others to compare this with
Jada J.
It's okay just not the best for play make up. I found my really loving it for everyday tho. It's very nice.
Daniela C.
Snyder, TX
Beautiful light coverage powder. Just wish they had a bigger shade range so that everyone is able to try it
Jacob G.
Overland Park, KS
This is an amazing natural finish powder that blurs my pores and makes me look great from beginning to end
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?