BY NYX

• Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Lakyn P.
Little Rock, AR
I love this NYX finishing powder! I use it after I put on my concealer and it helps it to stay on all day long!
Kelli J.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
My favorite and it’s super affordable! Gives a nice matte look without feeling or looking too powdery or dull.
Crystal B.
Hesperia, CA
Long lasting, looking really smooth doesn’t look Cakey at all. Amazing finish look. Great for an everyday look
Eastin H.
Independence, MO
My foundation always looks flawless when I use this on top and doesn't move all day. Also love the shade range
Becca e.
Flowery Branch
Review for: Medium Olive more...
I like this product! It sets my foundation and lasts all day. Definitely recommend. Very reasonable price also
Khaleah M.
Reading , MI
This product works as it should. But there are better ones out there.. it gets the job done and sets everything
Vanessa O.
Arlington, VA
Love this powder. It set my makeup fastasticly. Does not leave me feeling cakey and has an amazing finish to it
Lexi E.
Waterloo , IA
Review for: Porcelain more...
It's ok it's not my favorite because it can look really dry and patchy but if you have oily skin it could work
Zill K.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Alabaster (online only) more...
This is a great brand with great items! Powder leaves you looking flawless and covered, even during a long day.
jaime f.
Dover, NH
This is second only to the Mac mineralize skinfinish natural. It’s probably the closest dupe I’ve ever found.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?