BY NYX

• Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Lakyn P.
Little Rock, AR
I love this NYX finishing powder! I use it after I put on my concealer and it helps it to stay on all day long!
Crystal B.
Hesperia, CA
Long lasting, looking really smooth doesn’t look Cakey at all. Amazing finish look. Great for an everyday look
Eastin H.
Independence, MO
My foundation always looks flawless when I use this on top and doesn't move all day. Also love the shade range
Khaleah M.
Reading , MI
This product works as it should. But there are better ones out there.. it gets the job done and sets everything
Lexi E.
Waterloo , IA
Review for: Porcelain more...
It's ok it's not my favorite because it can look really dry and patchy but if you have oily skin it could work
Kimmie F.
Tacony
Review for: Light Beige more...
I love nyx products!! Haven’t used this in a while But the end result looked nice. Would recommend this product
Zill K.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Alabaster (online only) more...
This is a great brand with great items! Powder leaves you looking flawless and covered, even during a long day.
Savannah G.
Spanaway, WA
This powder was good for picture taking. If I were ever oily, it would definitely still keep me looking matte.
Christy K.
Huntington, TX
My favorite setting/finishing powder. The only bad thing I have to say is that ulta NEVER has this in stock...
Vanessa O.
Arlington, VA
Love this powder. It set my makeup fastasticly. Does not leave me feeling cakey and has an amazing finish to it
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?