BY NYX

• Is this powder good for oily skin? I'm trying to find one...4 Answers
  • Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Nicole B.
Review for: Classic Tan more...
I wasn’t a huge fan. I don’t think I would buy this product again I didn’t finish my last compact and I gave it away.
LUCY G.
California
Couldnt ask for a better product even though it is on the cheaper end it works really well and looks get on the skin
Holli S.
paragould
Really great setting powder but you can find dupes of it even though this is a pretty cheap alternative to a high-end
Kymber B.
Pocatello, ID
I love this Finishing Powder. It doesn't make you look like you have to much makeup on. Also it goes on with breeze.
Alyssa M.
SPANAWAY, WA
Overall great finishing powder. I had to order my shade online but I was happy when it arrived. Great smooth finish.
Lacee O.
MAUMEE, OH
I use this product in the porcelain color. Gives skin an air brush finish. Long lasting. Great product for the price.
Aliz R.
It' such a great product. Your make up will be flawless with this and you are not going to be shine like a diamond ;)
Rexanna J.
Idaho Falls, ID
I love nyx. It goes on flawlessly. It helps set my foundation. Great coverage and easy to use! Just wish I had more!
Chelsea B.
Mckinney , TX
This powder made my face look cakey and old. As a 24 year old i don’t want to look like im 10 years older then i am!
Kaylan C.
Purchased at: CVS
It’s okay. It’s a setting powder. It sets your make up. It has a good price so if you need some last minute it’s good
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Breanna N.
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?