BY NYX

• Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Victoria S.
Irving
It’s good for the price but leaves a flashback when you use it.Not hard to use just isn’t great as other brands.
Lauren H.
Columbia, SC
Great product! The price makes this an incredibly affordable finishing powder. I’ve had nothing but good results.
Kathy Z.
charlotte
Review for: Porcelain more...
Sets your face really nice and have some coverage too. Keeps your makeup on all day and is a pretty good powder.
Mariena R.
Rochester, NY
I love this. Not a lot of flashback and it doesn’t look cakey. I would buy this again and recommend it to anyone
Kat P.
Minneapolis, MN
Would recommend this product. Works really well with my primer and setting spray in holding my make up in place!
Sami M.
Lyndon Station
Review for: Porcelain more...
I love this product it helps set my makeup so it doesnt get smudge or fade away. lasts all day. excellent product
Kelly N.
Morristown
Review for: Porcelain more...
This makes my skin look flawless. It keeps my fave matte during a long work day. Love to use this over foundation
Trish F.
Elgin
Great for beginners. Smooth finish and blends well. Very affordable and easy to find. Would definitely recommend.
Abigail S.
Limestone
Review for: Porcelain more...
Great shade for my skin tone. Love it. Lasts forever. Natural finish. Great price. Keeps makeup in place all day
Juliana C.
Tampa
Keep my skin matte and doesnt leave white cast like some finishing powders can do. One of my essentials for sure
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?