BY NYX

• Is this powder good or oily skin?1 Answers
  • Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent ...6 Answers
Lia H.
orange park
Review for: Light Beige more...
I use this to set my face and I like it enough to keep buying it. It’s priced well and does the job it needs to do
Ashley V.
Lebanon
NYX is my go to . Absolutely love this powder. It made my face so light and didn't feel like I had anything on it.
Megan G.
America
This powder makes you look flawless. It really helps to keep your foundation in place and give you a matte finish.
Erin G.
Great addition to any morning or evening makeup routine! Keeps my makeup right where I put it for the whole night!
Elizabeth E.
Long Island City, NY
My go to finishing powder! Affordable, effective and leaves you with a nice matte look that doesn't leave you dry.
Charity R.
Hudson, FL
This powder does pretty much the same thing as the expensive department store brands for less than half the price!
Raina H.
Greenville, SC
I love this and use it frequently it's light weight and not cakey. I would recommend it to a friend and it's cheap
Erica H.
NEW CASTLE, PA
Great product to get for a limited budget. I use it to set my whole face. I have oily skin so I also bake with it.
Tatyana Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Great powder, decreases shine on forehead and other oily areas. Sets the makeup well and comes in different shades
Kalyn S.
Hedgesville, WV
It covers well. It makes my face look dry and cakey. I won’t buy it again. I’m only going to use it when I need to.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Does this offer any coverage or is it pretty translucent on the skin?
Jamile C.
Is this better for all over your face or baking?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this have a matte finish and does it make you look chalky/white
Breanna N.
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product good for oily/shiny skin?