MakeupNYX
Multitasker Mixing Medium

NYX Multitasker Mixing Medium

Multitasker Mixing Medium

Can you use this to make liquid eyeliner out of an eyeshadow?
NYX Multitasker Mixing Medium is this as good as it’s said to be?
NYX Multitasker Mixing Medium Does this product do the same as inglot mixer? [product:nyx-multitasker-mixing-medium]
Start your review of NYX Multitasker Mixing Medium!
Product Highlights
This is perfect to use as a base for glittery or shimmery eye shadows that have a lot of fallout and even those eye shadows you have that don't have a lot of pigment. It can make your eyeshadow last all day no matter the brand and a little goes a long way!in reviews
Shalayna G.
Petal, MS
NYC professional makeup multitasker mixing medium is a translucent gel formula that helps my pigmented eyeshadows stay on all day. I think with it being a cream consistency it goes on more evenly I like to use it as a base for my eyes because of my hooded eyelids. I can add colors on top of the multitasker my pigments blend easily and stay in place all day. A little difficult to get off even with using makeup remover but in my personal opinion I like the fact that it is strong enough to get the job done. I like that a little goes a long way and for $7 at Ulta Beauty I think it should be in every fabulous persons Beauty Arsenal.
Azra B.
Worcester, MA
Love this product.... so easy to apply and mix with any products It stays in place where ever you put it .
Donna R.
Felton, DE
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I don't know if I am using this right or not. Sometimes is works beautifully and makes my pigments and shimmer just pop.. When I try using it for a liner it's weak. So I'll play around with it some more and see if I can get this to work better for my liner situation. It's really affordable, so I do recommend if your wanting to try it.
Tea J.
Alamogordo, NM
NYX Multitasker Mixing Medium uploaded by Tea J.
NYX Multitasker Mixing Medium uploaded by Tea J.
So I saw this product on line as a dupe for Mac so I tried it and fell in love! Not only was it easy to apply but I lasted for 24 before it came off! This product is great for its price range and worth the investment.
Shannon B.
Darien, IL
NYX Multitasker Mixing Medium uploaded by Shannon B.
This is a must have for eye shadow pigment application. I have only been able to find it online for purchase and I made sure to stock up. Perfect for making your colorful pigments stick and pop. Definitely worth it, recommended and will repurchase.
Kemi R.
Milwaukee, WI
NYX Multitasker Mixing Medium uploaded by Kemi R.
I saw Alissa Ashley use this product on YouTube and I knew I had to have it. I use it for all my shimmer shadows, it makes the colors pop more and stay in place all day. Whenever I’m doing a cut crease I make sure to add some to my lid before lifting my eye to make sure the colors don’t transfer. The only thing I’d change is to have it slightly more tacky consistency. NYX Multitasker Mixing Medium
Gabriela G.
Just got this product to try to revive a new tube of mascara. I looked up Duraline dupes and found this cheaper option. Walgreens had a deal for buy 2 get one free products, mix or match brands. Perfect opportunity to get the new Elf mascara and a replacement elf camo sponge. Needless to say, the mixing medium works quite well and has revived my Marc Jacobs mascara.
Sanaa A.
Garland , TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been using NYX products for over two years now and I love them, cruelty-free and professional level results! I have really sensitive combination skin and I purchased this product to replace the shine killer primer. This product is okay if you don't have dry skin. My beauty blender ends up pulling off concealer when I try to apply it with this primer which didn't happen with the shine killer. I suggest this if you only use very very light makeup, I don't wear heavy makeup by any means but this is very drying and would probably work best for a dewy look as opposed to the matte look I aim for.
Taylor M.
South Windsor, CT
it will crack eventually on your eyelids if you use it as a liner. you’re better off using their glitter primer instead
TaSeanna W.
Lauderhill , FL
When you mix this products with shadows it makes it so much more pigment! Love this NYX Multitasker Mixing Medium
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Laura E.
Yonkers, NY
il y a 5 mois
NYX Multitasker Mixing Medium is this as good as it’s said to be?
Esmeralda T. il y a un mois
Yes love it!! You got to try it out!
keren R.
Metairie, LA
il y a 8 mois
NYX Multitasker Mixing Medium Does this product do the same as inglot mixer? NYX Multitasker Mixing Medium
Donna R. il y a 5 mois