NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #7 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Melanie S.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a great product and the only mineral stick foundation that I use. I love the way it blends into my skin and makes my skin a single shade! I also love how it does not dry my skin out!
Zahra A.
Leicester
They are okay, they blend well but are quite sheer. Can't really build it up that much because then it becomes too thick on the skin.
Katie B.
Marysville
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Golden Beige, Light Medium more...
Very affordable my favorite one so Far East to carry around for any occasion or mishaps the application was wonderful and blended very well
Melissa Y.
Jacksonville
These sticks give u a lot of product with little use and they give u a lot of skin tones to choose from with I like
samrin Ñ.
Navi Mumbai
Creamy blendable texture.
Achieve flawless contouring and highlighting.
Easy-to-apply formula.
Amelia f.
What better than having a foundation stick. Its perfect idea. Amd its great price. I dont buy just one cause u could never have so many foundation.
Sabrina W.
Tucson
Review for: Medium Beige more...
Overall this product is good coverage is OK. It seems like the foundation goes away really fast you use the product very fast. Overall I feel like it’s a good alternative to the higher end brands.
Brooke J.
Love these ! Use to contour my face and work great blending. These sticks are perfect for covering blemishes as well !
Esli H.
It was ok, I felt oily after a couple of hours and the shade range is not that great either
Alley D.
Review for: Warm Almond more...
Works really good! Covers up spots on your face really well. Cheap! Can be found at Walmart. Highly recommend!
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?