NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Shandelle O.
I like to use this when im on the go and need a quick apply before i run out the door. I purchased this as a first time user and now keep as a backup when im in a hurry.
Mallory S.
I honestly use these to cream contour my face! I have multiple shades. These blend so well and because of the packaging and it being a stick makes it so easy to place it exactly where you want it.
Shay B.
These stick foundations are not good as foundations, but rock for contouring and concealing (although if your putting under eyes I do recommend using a super damp blender). Very good price, love NYX
Cierra M.
Great stick I use my for contouring my face very easy to use turn up more come out turn down it goes back in very smooth long lasting I'm not going to say waterproof but if you bake properly and you do the water setting method it can be rain and splash proof
Kara K.
Plains, PA
I like the amount of coverage this product gives. I did have some issues with creasing in my smile lines when I used it. That would be my only complaint. Other then that I really liked the product.
Laura E.
Paso Robles, CA
I didnt find a good match, too pink, too light or too dark. Ended up with a dark shade that did well for contouring. Blened well and with a primer, powder and a setting spray stayed on for hours.
Diana V.
Highland , CA
I've used the darker shades to contour and let me just say that it blends so effortlessly with my foundation. Very affordable. I have combination skin so it works for all types deff would recommend
Breda F.
Review for: Porcelain more...
Blends easily, nice coverage and is silicone-free! My sensitive, breakout prone skin has never reacted to this foundation. The stick format is nice, too - tidy and easy to travel with in a purse.
Georgette M.
Review for: Caramel more...
Nyx mineral foundation stick is inexpensive yet a steal for the price. It's long lasting and I bought it at a beauty store near my home. It's in a black 0.21oz tube with white bold writing. I'd buy again.
Kya M.
Review for: Golden Beige more...
Just bought this last week and wow did I fall in love. I've never used a stick foundation before but after this one idk if I'll go back to liquid! Sometimes it leaves a little yellow tint but nothing a little bronzer can't fix!
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?