NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #9 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof? 8 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Kenzi B.
Albertville, AL
I LOVE this product! It goes on great and stays on until you wash it off, even over night. I have a very dry face and this foundation covers up all my blemishes and my scar on my face. I would buy this product any day.
Courtney K.
amesbury , MA
PERFECT! In whatever shade you get whether it be a lighter for concealer or a darker to contour. One of my all time favorite light coverage foundations. So smooth and affordable, I go through it aloud in the summer time !
Lauren C.
This product was pretty good, however I felt like it could have been much better. I wasn't the biggest fan of the finish, however that is all preference. I did set this with a powder because it did not feel completely set
Amy D.
Lansing , IL
I love nyx products but for some reason these were not the best ones out there. Maybe for contour and highlighting they would work but they didn't set all that well on my face! They are very affordable and very blendable
Justina S.
Sacramento , CA
I honestly love using these for my contour. They are very creamy but manageable and they last all day. They are also very blendable I use different shades a little lighter for a more day look and darker for night. I would also recommend these for beginners !
Phylicia S.
Fresno, CA
I really really like this product I have dark circles only thing I didn't like is that I had to go over about 2 to 3 times to get the covers I want it without it looking cakey but overall a very good product I would recommend it and I would buy it again
Sandy H.
Review for: Light more...
Not one of my favorite products, it is oily doesn't blend well, patchy, and doesn't cover well or hold up. Even with different methods of application and and other product to help it is not enough to help. I would not recommend this product at all.
Stephanie D.
I did like this which I need to get again because I did use it everyday and it's a good price and I'm in the tan side and my skin does get oily through out the day.
Clodagh M.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this when I want a light to medium coverage foundation. This blends really nicely with a beauty blender and is a nice finish when paired with the nyx translucent powder. If I don't set it it's a little tacky though
lanise h.
Ogden, UT
super smooth and conceals my troubled areas. the shade i have matches my skin tone perfectly. easy to apply and blend. one of my fav products. would definitely recommend to friends. its my first time purchasing this product but love it. would buy again
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?