NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #7 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Courtney K.
amesbury , MA
PERFECT! In whatever shade you get whether it be a lighter for concealer or a darker to contour. One of my all time favorite light coverage foundations. So smooth and affordable, I go through it aloud in the summer time !
Amy D.
Lansing , IL
I love nyx products but for some reason these were not the best ones out there. Maybe for contour and highlighting they would work but they didn't set all that well on my face! They are very affordable and very blendable
lanise h.
Ogden, UT
super smooth and conceals my troubled areas. the shade i have matches my skin tone perfectly. easy to apply and blend. one of my fav products. would definitely recommend to friends. its my first time purchasing this product but love it. would buy again
Lauren C.
This product was pretty good, however I felt like it could have been much better. I wasn't the biggest fan of the finish, however that is all preference. I did set this with a powder because it did not feel completely set
Stephanie D.
I did like this which I need to get again because I did use it everyday and it's a good price and I'm in the tan side and my skin does get oily through out the day.
Justina S.
Sacramento , CA
I honestly love using these for my contour. They are very creamy but manageable and they last all day. They are also very blendable I use different shades a little lighter for a more day look and darker for night. I would also recommend these for beginners !
ANDREA C.
I bought the Mineral Stick Foundation about a month ago and it has quickly become my very favorite foundation, ever. I have always had a hard time finding a foundation that matched my skin, was easy to put on, and didn't make my skin too oily or clog my pores. I think the Mineral Stick Foundation is my perfect product. It applies quickly, blends well, and lasts all day. Also I love the packaging. I would recommend this to anyone, especially if your skin is combination dry/oily like mine. It seemed to balance that out nicely.
Pamela E.
I like this stick , but I've had better, don't get me wrong , it's an amazing product .. I do like this brand tho , id probably purchase it again .. it's not a go to , but I do enjoy this mineral stick foundation
Kim K.
Marlton, NJ
This product is great for a on-the-go necessity for your skin! Blemishes pop up out of nowhere and this stick quickly covers the spot you want hidden and can be taken anywhere! Definitely recommend for quick fixes!
Caitlin H.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Medium Beige more...
I liked using this for a while. The coverage is buildable and I found the stick lasted a while. Only trouble was if I used a brush it came out streaky and I often found the coverage to be too cakey for my liking.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?