NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
ERICA M.
Very good size for the price and love the creamy texture easy to find my shade in and love the availability of the colors in the stores. My skin is very light and it still matched perfectly. very good coverage and fell in love instantly definitely recommend to others.
Bianka G.
Review for: Warm Tan more...
Just recently tried this foundation because I don't like wearing heavy foundation during the summer. Omg! leaves skin glowy! glides on super smoothly, best with a brush. Only cost me $10 so I bought 2 Shades so when i'm darker during the summer. I recommend ! love it
Kenzi B.
Albertville, AL
I LOVE this product! It goes on great and stays on until you wash it off, even over night. I have a very dry face and this foundation covers up all my blemishes and my scar on my face. I would buy this product any day.
Caitlin H.
Des Moines , IA
Not a big fan of NYX foundations. I feel like they clog my pores. This product was okay but you need a really good primer to get it to stay on your face past a few hours.
Courtney K.
amesbury , MA
PERFECT! In whatever shade you get whether it be a lighter for concealer or a darker to contour. One of my all time favorite light coverage foundations. So smooth and affordable, I go through it aloud in the summer time !
Sandy H.
Review for: Light more...
Not one of my favorite products, it is oily doesn't blend well, patchy, and doesn't cover well or hold up. Even with different methods of application and and other product to help it is not enough to help. I would not recommend this product at all.
Clodagh M.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this when I want a light to medium coverage foundation. This blends really nicely with a beauty blender and is a nice finish when paired with the nyx translucent powder. If I don't set it it's a little tacky though
Amy D.
Lansing , IL
I love nyx products but for some reason these were not the best ones out there. Maybe for contour and highlighting they would work but they didn't set all that well on my face! They are very affordable and very blendable
Stephanie D.
I did like this which I need to get again because I did use it everyday and it's a good price and I'm in the tan side and my skin does get oily through out the day.
Phylicia S.
Fresno, CA
I really really like this product I have dark circles only thing I didn't like is that I had to go over about 2 to 3 times to get the covers I want it without it looking cakey but overall a very good product I would recommend it and I would buy it again
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?