NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Leslie C.
Ogden
Review for: Warm Tan more...
I love this product i use it to contour and it’s amazing great value and super cheap! I always buy this item. I like that it doesn’t leave my skin oily. Super easy to apply ! I would definitely recommend this to everyone I know !
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
I really love this foundation. NYX is comparable to some high end brands. This stick is great for an easy application and blends very well. Great price and great product.
Jordan S.
Easley, SC
I honestly didn't care for this product. It left my combination skin super dry and didn't offer the coverage that I need (and it isn't much) without looking super cakey.
Cassidy M.
Milwaukie, OR
Review for: Porcelain more...
Really good coverage for a stick foundation and can be built up. Not enough very light shades but more dark ones. Looks good on dry or oily skin types. I will definitely repurchase when I run out. It's my favorite stick foundation
Katherine L.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a great product, blends really well and you can easily do it with your fingers or a sponge. I usually just need to apply it in the morning and its no problem. Probably some of the best 10 bucks I've ever spent. Would definitely recommend if you need a good foundation.
Shelby M.
Dubuque, IA
The NYX Cosmetic Mineral Stick Foundation is perfect for applying foundation when you are in a hurry! I swipe a couple lines across my face and then blend them together for full coverage! The only negative is that it doesn't seem to last when I have long 15 hour days.
I really enjoy this product it is very nice. It was not chalkey or streakey I really love this. It was very smooth and it was really easy to apply and i totally recomen this to everyone i know because its just a great product. I would totally buy this product again .
jessica r.
Corona, CA
I don't have anything else to compare it to it's the first stick foundation I've ever used but I love how it gives me coverage sometimes I just add a little more under my eyes and skip concealer all together my bb blends it perfectly
Amanda R.
Dearing, GA
I have always really liked Nyx. They were one of the first brands I started using when I first started makeup. I love these products especially for Highlighting and Contouring. They blend very well and offer a good shade range.
ERICA M.
Very good size for the price and love the creamy texture easy to find my shade in and love the availability of the colors in the stores. My skin is very light and it still matched perfectly. very good coverage and fell in love instantly definitely recommend to others.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?