NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #7 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Laura W.
Ranson, WV
Im not a big fan of this stick foundation. I have oil prone skin and I feel this foundation doesn't last and moves around on my face. I've tried different primers but the result was just the same. Makes my face my oliy then it already is. I love Nyx but this was a no go for me.
Bri C.
I was hesitant to try this foundation since I've never used stick foundation before. It didn't really provide the full coverage that I usually have and it didn't really work well with my oily skin. I'm glad I tried this instead of a super expensive brand.
Erika J.
Palmyra, PA
Review for: Light Medium more...
I found a shade for this foundation that matches my skin perfectly! Only complaint with this foundation is that it is a little dry. I use a damp sponge to blend it in and it works great!
Hilda R.
Chicago , IL
This stick did not work so well for me, I felt like my face is too greasy with this, but I already have this problem, so it may work well for anyone else. It does give great cover though.
Christina A.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great little foundation stick. Nice color selection and great coverage although it doesn't last very long. Great travel and touch ups. I have the color msf07 and have extremely dry skin.
Adriana L.
This mineral stick foundation is very creamy and buildable. You can use a contour brush, beauty blender or your finger to apply. All of the shades are beautiful and the for the price you are getting quite a bargin. I will definitely be purchasing again.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson , KY
For amazing coverage this is a must have. I love that it's affordable and works flawlessly. I also like to get darker and lighter sticks for contouring and highlighting areas of my face.
Alexa C.
I am sort of 50/50 to this product. I enjoy the formula and how blend able it is. My drawback is I couldn't find the exact shade I need. I ended up mixing the two lighted shades by blending on my face. It finally was a matched color, but only after being very thick.
Haley J.
This product was okay, not so good for dry skin. Purchased from their website. The packaging was pretty plain, but still nice looking. It creased under my eyes and around my nose after a few hours. Nice for short outings. Probably wouldn't purchase again
Megan B.
Fresno, CA
These are great for contouring! I know it's a "foundation stick" but I have never used it as such. I use a darker shade to contour and a lighter shade to highlight. If you haven't tried these, I recommend you do!
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?