NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Lauren C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This was one of my favorite Foundation sticks! All you really need to do is draw some lines on your face, wet your beauty blender, and blend it! Super build-able coverage. The only problem is I like full coverage Foundation and because of that the stick didn't last long.
Jess C.
This gives me a subtle little coverage natural look. It does tend to crease but as long as you bring your beauty blender and your nyx mist spray you can fix that all up throughout the day.
isabel s.
Wilmington, NC
I really wanted to love this foundation stick. The problem I have with it is that its not smooth enough and doesn't blend all that well. I got it in a dark color to use as a contour and it wasn't as bendable as I was hoping. I may buy it again and just add an oil to it.
Anna D.
Mankato, MN
This is a decent foundation, easy to apply and fairly light. It is a little bit sticky on the face and I do occasionally break out when I use it. Pros: It's inexpensive, easy to blend and the color matches my skin well. I don't know if I'd buy it again though.
Ashton N.
Review for: Light Medium more...
Smooth application and very blendable. I think it's easily used to build up coverage as you like. Just one application is medium coverage on me. I think the price point is super affordable and if your looking to try a stick foundation for the first time I'd try this one out.
Krissy M.
Bentonville, AR
this was an iffy for me. but i did use a darker shade and used it as a cream contour over my foundation and it worked pretty great for me! it has great coverage and everything, i just didn't really like it as a foundation. but i'll have to try it out again.
Laura W.
Ranson, WV
Im not a big fan of this stick foundation. I have oil prone skin and I feel this foundation doesn't last and moves around on my face. I've tried different primers but the result was just the same. Makes my face my oliy then it already is. I love Nyx but this was a no go for me.
Christina A.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great little foundation stick. Nice color selection and great coverage although it doesn't last very long. Great travel and touch ups. I have the color msf07 and have extremely dry skin.
Bri C.
I was hesitant to try this foundation since I've never used stick foundation before. It didn't really provide the full coverage that I usually have and it didn't really work well with my oily skin. I'm glad I tried this instead of a super expensive brand.
Hilda R.
Chicago , IL
This stick did not work so well for me, I felt like my face is too greasy with this, but I already have this problem, so it may work well for anyone else. It does give great cover though.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?