NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Alex N.
Liked the product and is great on others but I found that it moved too much on me. It didn't seem to want to stay on. I have oily skin and I would say that this is more for someone with dry to normal skin. I love keeping it in my kit but I don't use it myself anymore.
Larissa W.
Bay Shore, NY
Review for: Fair, Light more...
I simply was not thrilled with this product. It felt too thick on my skin and was really hard to match with my skintone. Easy to apply but just not easy to apply and simply not worth the money. Made my skin look more oily and had no benefits to it. Wouldnt buy again.
Jacqueline B.
I have normal to dry skin and I feel as if this foundation broke me out. I have yellow undertones and i'm pretty pale but it has more of a pink undertone. I applied it on my face first and then tried rubbing it in with my fingers. I prefer to use it for a highlight stick and blend w fingers or a flat kabuki brush!
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Not as full coverage as I'd prefer but still a great buy! Color array is lovely and suitable for all skin tones/ types. I was very pleased with the pigmentation and application of this foundation!
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
Loved this. Although it was a little strange being a foundation stick so makes you wonder how sanitary it could possibly be even if you cleaned it but I did like that it could be like rolled on.
Heather W.
Horton, AL
I like the consistency of this. They are very easy to apply and blend well. I use these every day. The price is very affordable. I like this better then other sticks bc the formula is so smooth. I would recommend to others.
Caitlin O.
Philadelphia, PA
Really good coverage , I find it a little difficult to blend compared to other products. It is a very affordable price for he quality. It lasts all day and doesn't really need to be reapplied. I would definitely buy again!
Melissa B.
Shelbyville, TN
NYX is becoming one of my favorite brands and it's definitely underrated. This stick stays in my purse for quick cover ups or freshening up throughout my days at work or a night out with friends. I love the way it blends on my face and doesn't leave a Cakey look.
isabel s.
Wilmington, NC
I really wanted to love this foundation stick. The problem I have with it is that its not smooth enough and doesn't blend all that well. I got it in a dark color to use as a contour and it wasn't as bendable as I was hoping. I may buy it again and just add an oil to it.
Lauren C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This was one of my favorite Foundation sticks! All you really need to do is draw some lines on your face, wet your beauty blender, and blend it! Super build-able coverage. The only problem is I like full coverage Foundation and because of that the stick didn't last long.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?