NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Peyton F.
This foundation stick is one of the best I've ever used! It's super cheap. It goes on really nicely. Does not look cakes on at all. I really enjoy this one. Even when you're not trying to get all dolled up. I totally recommend it
Yoselinn G.
San Diego, CA
I so love this foundation although I use it as a concealer because it's coverage is just great also it is super easy to apply and very nice packaging and also at a very good price I would definitely buy this again
Hannah L.
Keene, New Hampshire
I do not use this as a foundation, but rather for contouring. It applies very smoothly, but isn't the easiest to blend. I have to apply a small amount of castor oil (any oil would work, but that's my preference) to the stick before application and it will blend out well after.
Rachel M.
Laurel, MD
I actually really like mine, but mostly for the outside portions of my face because it blends really well. I'd rather just try to use a liquid near the center of my face because the skin is more sensitive and I don't want to pull my skin in hopes of preventing future wrinkles
Jess A.
Rochester , NY
I love this foundation stick! The formula goes on smoothly, and covers extremely well. Overall, it's an excellent value and a great product, much like many other NYX fave products I've used for my fair skin.
Kolena M.
Lawndale , CA
My sister bought me one of these and let me tell you it was the best! I love the way it feels in my skin and how light it is. It's very easy to apply. For someone that has a combination of oil and dry skin this product will be good for you. I will buy this product again.
Brittany M.
Mountain Brk, AL
I love this foundation. I have tried so so many foundations and there have been very few that I've loved. This has medium-light coverage and seriously looks like skin. I will continue to buy this because it's absolutely gorgeous on the skin, has a natural finish, and makes my skin look like a doll. I have dry skin.
Celeste R.
West Covina, CA
i really love this product because its so easy to use . i am a first time user but i am going to purchase again .the application is just so easy for a beginner like me and the price is really affordable . I do not see any reason for me not to buy this product again
Cassie R.
Columbus, OH
I was so excited when I ordered this to use it as a highlighter when contouring my face. But, after I used it I was pretty let down. It was very greasy looking on my face and made my look fake.
VictoriaLeigh C.
Raleigh, NC
Great for contouring and easily blendable. Would definitely recommend to friends, NYX is my go to brand when I can't get over to Sephora or Ulta. I love their products. This isn't an exception.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?