NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #9 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof? 8 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Steicy J.
Orlando, FL
the foundation is the best and is an essential part of a good and beautiful makeup on the face of each woman. I think makeup that gives that key point and that is brand has itself the best of them since it is not thick and is very good on the skin. I love it.
Carley K.
Opelika, AL
I gave this a 4 star because I really like it alot, if I'm not going to be sweating alot, if I sweat it seems to cake up or just sweat of. But if it's just a day of shoping or going out with the girls I really recommend!
Ashley J.
Eden Prairie, MN
I like to use this as a contour stick versus a foundation stick. The texture in the way that it lays on my face doesn't work very well on my dry skin. But if I use it for contouring with very little product it does the trick.
Crystal M.
Youngstown, OH
To be honest, I never have any luck with foundation sticks & so I never use them. I have tried this when given to me, & it wasn't the worst so I'll give it a 3. For people that like sticks, I do recommend this though.
Taylor W.
Lancaster, PA
For the price this is a great go to for work days. I love all things NYX so it was a no brained to try this out. The color was great (I have very fair skin) and the coverage was fantastic. Would definitely buy again
Dina Z.
I love this! it's excellent for travel or on-the-go on your way school/work.It goes on smooth not as dry as other drugstore foundation sticks I've used. I would recommend if you're looking for a good and affordable mineral stick.
Zarah L.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product has decent coverage however for me, seems to still slide in the T-Zone area due to my oily skin. My trick however in warmer weather is doing an extra of setting powder, if it's going to be a long day. :)
Renee D.
Metairie , LA
I'll always be a huge NYX fan. The foundation sticks are great if you're a new MUA trying to build your kit because they're super affordable and are great quality. The packaging is sleek and convenient for traveling artists. My only wish is that NYX would come out with a few more shades in this formula.
Sara B.
Good product overall. Not very good for people who struggle with blending. I bought this item at my local drugstore and used a beauty blender to apply it did last all day with setting spray added to it. Would recommend but at the same time I would not.
Autumn A.
Jacksonville , FL
Awesome foundation stick. Easy to apply. Great for touch ups on the go. Affordable & great for everyone from newbie to professionals. Last all night in the hottest clubs. My go to foundation stick. Would recommend to others.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?