NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #9 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
I love this product. I'm always finding myself going back to this item when another foundation stick fails me. It is affordable and long lasting. I have very oily skin throughout the day so it does stay matte. I totally recommend.
Karlee M.
I love these! They're great for really dramatic makeup (drag lol) especially if you use a couple different shades and use these as your base to contour. I haven't used alternatives but these provide great coverage!
Sandy J.
I have oily combination skin and this foundation stick just didn't work for me. I really wanted to like it cause of the price but it was so drying, it was creasing and flaking. Might work for people with dry skin maybe? But it separated on my skin.
Natalia G.
Waltham, MA
I bought those sticks because help me so much with my corrections in my face. They are easy to apply and the quality is pretty good. My boyfriend gave me those I think that he ordered online but I'm not sure. Those sticks are easy to apply!
Stefanie D.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love to use make up that works well to hide blemishes without looking like it tried so hard. I need smooth clean looking skin all the time and this product really does the job. I would recommend this to others
Melissa R.
Titusville, FL
I really like how smoothly this NYX stick glides on. The consistency blends well and the end results do not leave your face feeling heavy. When my usual brand is unavailable, this effortlessly fills the void.
Anna H.
Pullman, WA
Great for school or running errands as it applies so quickly with decent coverage. Doesn't have the best color selection or lasting power. I didn't repurchase as I would rather invest money in something a bit better.
Madison S.
Good coverage but very little product. Very hard to blend out and doesn't "melt" into your skin like most of my fav foundations do. GREAT price for what you actually get. I got mine from ulta, and I use it a bit. Good for on the go but like I said, hard to blend out across your face, you may have to get a darker color than you usually get because they run a bit pail.
Brie D.
Belton, TX
This is smooth and gives great coverage. It should be buffed into the skin , rubbing causes the product to shift and not settle at times. This is so easy, you can do a full application without a mirror if needed.
Asma T.
Fairfax, VA
I should've known this wouldn't work well with my dry skin but if you have more combination/oily skin this is great for you! It's affordable compares to other stick foundations, easy to apply, and gives great coverage! Wish it worked for me.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?