NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Victoria G.
Tualatin, OR
I love nyx especially this!
At first I was nervous to try but as soon as I put on my skin it matched me and I was so happy with the results ! I'm almost done with it so I'm soon to go buy a few more ! Definitely recommend this product !
Dina Z.
I love this! it's excellent for travel or on-the-go on your way school/work.It goes on smooth not as dry as other drugstore foundation sticks I've used. I would recommend if you're looking for a good and affordable mineral stick.
Autumn A.
Awesome foundation stick. Easy to apply. Great for touch ups on the go. Affordable & great for everyone from newbie to professionals. Last all night in the hottest clubs. My go to foundation stick. Would recommend to others.
Alexia R.
Albuquerque, NM
So this foundation is good for dry skin because it's very sheer and dewy! I wish I could love this but it's too dewy for my skin type and end up sliding all over my oily areas! I recommend any one with dry skin to def try this out!
Renee D.
Metairie , LA
I'll always be a huge NYX fan. The foundation sticks are great if you're a new MUA trying to build your kit because they're super affordable and are great quality. The packaging is sleek and convenient for traveling artists. My only wish is that NYX would come out with a few more shades in this formula.
Crystal M.
Youngstown, OH
To be honest, I never have any luck with foundation sticks & so I never use them. I have tried this when given to me, & it wasn't the worst so I'll give it a 3. For people that like sticks, I do recommend this though.
Zarah L.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product has decent coverage however for me, seems to still slide in the T-Zone area due to my oily skin. My trick however in warmer weather is doing an extra of setting powder, if it's going to be a long day. :)
Sara B.
Good product overall. Not very good for people who struggle with blending. I bought this item at my local drugstore and used a beauty blender to apply it did last all day with setting spray added to it. Would recommend but at the same time I would not.
Taylor W.
Lancaster, PA
For the price this is a great go to for work days. I love all things NYX so it was a no brained to try this out. The color was great (I have very fair skin) and the coverage was fantastic. Would definitely buy again
Natalia G.
Waltham, MA
I bought those sticks because help me so much with my corrections in my face. They are easy to apply and the quality is pretty good. My boyfriend gave me those I think that he ordered online but I'm not sure. Those sticks are easy to apply!
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?