NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Molly A.
Sanford, NC
I love this product, however the formula is not condusive for all-over blending. I find myself using mine more as a highlight, especially during the summer when my skin is tanner and it doesn't quite match my skin tone. I don't hate it -I just think it has better uses than an all-over foundation. It also works wonders as a concealer under your favorite foundation!
Victoria G.
Tualatin, OR
I love nyx especially this!
At first I was nervous to try but as soon as I put on my skin it matched me and I was so happy with the results ! I'm almost done with it so I'm soon to go buy a few more ! Definitely recommend this product !
Dez E.
Color selection wasn't to bad with this I was able to mix two colors to get my perfect shade . Coverage was pretty good as well . I was surprised with how well it held up throughout the day without having to cake it on .
Jamie C.
I love this product although I don't use it as foundation, I use a shade lighter color then my foundation and I use it as my concealer. It gives good pigment and doesn't dry up or clump throughout the day while wearing it
Bridget M.
Harlan, KY
This works great for a highlight when contouring.. I usually go with the lightest color and blend it in well.. it's pretty cheap and works pretty well.. I would recommend it to anyone.. I have t tried it as a foundation though
Ashley J.
Eden Prairie, MN
I like to use this as a contour stick versus a foundation stick. The texture in the way that it lays on my face doesn't work very well on my dry skin. But if I use it for contouring with very little product it does the trick.
Carley K.
Opelika, AL
I gave this a 4 star because I really like it alot, if I'm not going to be sweating alot, if I sweat it seems to cake up or just sweat of. But if it's just a day of shoping or going out with the girls I really recommend!
Skylar P.
Louisville, OH
I have bought this many times and I never get tired of the look it gives me! It is very sheer. I bought it at Walmart and it wasn't to expensive. It's very easy to apply and I'm definitely stocking up on this product!!
Alyssa G.
Newport News, VA
This covers so well. I've used it many times. Very bendable with my other make up. I feel like it's pretty matte in appearance. It's not too expensive but usually I use it sparingly. A few other people I know recommended it to me.
Steicy J.
Orlando, FL
the foundation is the best and is an essential part of a good and beautiful makeup on the face of each woman. I think makeup that gives that key point and that is brand has itself the best of them since it is not thick and is very good on the skin. I love it.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?