NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #7 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Holdyn M.
Carmichael, CA
I love this foundation, I use the lightest shade and it's perfect. When I don't have time to do makeup this is quick and medium coverage. I also love that this is affordable, I have repurchased this product twice already. Doesn't look cakey, which is great.
khadeeja l.
Atlantic City, NJ
Portable and Buildable Foundation Comfortable to wear 3 Matte satin finish 6 Medium to full coverage What could be easier and more convenient than foundation on the go? This luxurious formula is easy to apply and blend. Use on the entire face or isolated areas that need a little extra attention. It s up to you.
Alexis M.
Hinton, WV
Light to medium coverage. Great summer foundation, wears for about 10 hours. Contrary to the norm for stick foundations, I'd recommend a beauty sponge like the Orange RealTechniques to blend. Yellow or golden undertones, this probably isn't for you. They run very pink.
Amber M.
47 wasano dr williamsburg ky
this is such a lovely stick of foundation. I love the coverage. I never liked stick foundation much until i came across this one. Now its basically all i use when i go out.
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
This is the one of the few foundations I've found (01 Fair) that actually matches my paler than pale skin, neutral undertones and all. It's also such a reasonable price and the stick formula makes it so easy to use. I even use this as a concealer sometimes.
kate f.
provo, UT
This foundation stick was definitely worth it since the price is so good! It doesn't quite live up to the higher end alternative but it does the job. I am quite pale now so I used the lightest shade. Would recommend for a foundation stick dupe!
Ro'Che S.
Jacksonville, FL
This foundation is very creamy and mineralized, and I'm a first time user but still love it. Yes it is long lasting, for me at least! It has very nice packaging and yes I do recommend it to others since the foundation is so good it's self!!!! 😘🤗
Brittany D.
Williamstown , NJ
I don't love it. I hear all the rave on all the beauty bloggers about foundation sticks. I mean it goes on nice it's easy to blend out but this particular brand isn't enough coverage for my taste. The packaging is sleek and sexy and someone who likes a light to medium coverage would love this product. This is a good like summer beach day foundation.
danielle h.
skokie, IL
I feel like this is a good foundation if you want something that just easy to throw in your bag and you just have spots that you need to work on. it's not like full coverage foundation but for a stick it gets the job done, i would buy it again for travel
Jodi L.
Nyx is a great company that doesnt do animal testing which is a plus for me. It also is an affordable brand. This stick foundation is hand and not messy. It glides on and using a blender you can use it easily for foundation. The color range is great too.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?