NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #9 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Kimberly S.
Temple, TX
You would think that if foundation on the stick would be very hard but it's actually very easy the way that you put it on when you're on-the-go it is very nice Appliance in perfect directions and leaves great results packaging is very good and the product is cute and great of the way it is highly recommended
Jenna K.
Fredonia, NY
Review for: Medium Beige more...
I use this for under eye coverage when my dark circles are taking it easy on me. This is lightweight and carries just enough coverage that it doesn't look like a product is attempting to cover something up. I would absolutely recommend this for someone who doesn't always want a heavy face of makeup layers
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Review for: Rich more...
I received this a while ago as a gift from someone and had actually only used it once and really loved it and had forgotten about it in my make up drawer I am going to break it out as I just did some organizing and found it and remembered how great it was on my skin and how flawless it leaves your complexion
Melina J.
I really love how creamy this foundation stick is! TBH, for a low price people often think certain things not as equivalent to a high end brand but when it comes to this product, it's as luxurious as it gets! I 100% recommend this item and for it being at an affordable price, you can't say no!
Kailee S.
Elk River, MN
Review for: Cocoa more...
So I use this as my contouring stick and I love it! I love that it glides on nice and blends very easily and well. It’s pretty cheap and a little can go a long way! Every time I run out I always buy it again.
Eva V.
Methuen, MA
Review for: Light Medium more...
Such a great product. I love that it is in a stick form. Easy to apply and blend. It’s not full coverage but a sheet to medium coverage. But definitely buildable.
Mathew R.
Eureka, CA
Great product, and good coverage. I use these for stage makeup and they stay in place even throughout a show with heavy activity and plenty of sweating. A little on the pricier side for someone who doesn’t use the product on a daily basis, but the quality I think justifies the cost.
jennifer M.
Flemington, NJ
I like that this brand is not expensive and that I can get it most drugstores . It works well . It went on smoother. It did not crease . And it covers well too .
Desiree P.
Castle Rock
I’m still wanting to test this foundation out but so far I have seen it to be pretty caked. I think it might be because of my dry skin and the foundation seems to cling to dry areas.
Sara G.
Los Angeles
Well, I have to say first that I bought a shade that is lighter than my skin color, but not too light, so I can use it, but I have to work with the color. For the price I got it, it’s a good foundation, I use it almost everyday, it’s my go-to foundation. I recommend to try it!
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?