NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Julia J.
This product is so amazing and wonderful! It is so long lasting and stay proof! It beats all other products! It has nice packaging and looks cool! I would buy again!
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
I bought this in the wrong shade but have managed to make it work. This foundation blends well and has a light to medium coverage. It is buildable which is nice, I love using this when Im just running out to do an arrond. I find this really easy to work with.
Felecia D.
Oviedo, FL
It's not bad, honestly. I love the demi-matte finish and how easy it was to apply. But then came the breakouts. Maybe my skin wasn't clean enough but I broke out, a normal occurrence when I wear drugstore foundations. I would love to use it again though.
Sheila A.
Corp Christi , TX
At first it was a little too sticky for my taste but when I started using it to target specific areas only and not an all over foundation it really started working out well for me!! Just make sure you use a good primer first and you should be set to go
sharee r.
Kenosha, WI
I love everything NYX makes. You will never hear me complain about this brand. Great prices for great value. You don't go broke or be disappointed ever with NYX! They have it all and it all works just As good as high endake up seriously go try some!
Christine P.
Weatherford, TX
Decent coverage but scores a little high for "mineral", suggesting safe but still has ingredients scoring 4+ on the EWG Skin Deep's methodology. It also got a little clumpy in my under eye area after a long day - like it dried out or something and accentuated my lines.
khadeeja l.
Atlantic City, NJ
Portable and Buildable Foundation Comfortable to wear 3 Matte satin finish 6 Medium to full coverage What could be easier and more convenient than foundation on the go? This luxurious formula is easy to apply and blend. Use on the entire face or isolated areas that need a little extra attention. It s up to you.
Gina H.
Clermont , FL
Review for: Porcelain more...
This matches my skin tone and the price is really reasonable and I just love it soo much. It makes a great highlighter as well and i always loved using them as highlights. I will buy it again because I love everything about it! I am almost out of mine.
Holdyn M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this foundation, I use the lightest shade and it's perfect. When I don't have time to do makeup this is quick and medium coverage. I also love that this is affordable, I have repurchased this product twice already. Doesn't look cakey, which is great.
Alycia M.
Katy, TX
The thing I love most about this foundation is how convenient it is. I apply it to a few places on my face then use a blending sponge to distribute the foundation. Its so much easier then liquid foundation and fits perfectly in a travel cosmetics bag
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?