NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Jillian M.
Apple Valley, MN
This is an AMAZING alternative to higher end mineral stick foundations!! The beauty is doe under $14 apiece these can be used for highlight and contour as well as all over foundation. Blends beautifully and leaves the skin with a luminous satin glow. Amazing.
Mercedes K.
I really like this product. It is extremely cheap. It does the job well and it does help cover any blemishes. I would also like to say it blends evenly over the skin with different brushes. I would recommend using a thin layer of it though. I bought mine online.
Carly F.
Washington, DC
I had high expectations for this product but it did not live up to my expectations.

It's quite oily. And does not melt into skin. It literally vanishes an hour after you apply it.

I wouldn't encourage others to purchase it. There are better alternatives available.
Anna M.
wichita falls, TX
I am not huge on wearing a ton of foundation just because i dont need that much coverage but these are great and can be used for other things like contouring or a concealer. they were long lasting for me with a primer to help i would let other people know these are handy
Jessica K.
Springfield, OR
All time favorite! I love how easy it is to achieve a full coverage look with this product. I have pretty dry skin so I definitely use a primer before applying so I don't look like a complete cake face because this stick is thick in all the right ways!
Felecia D.
Oviedo, FL
It's not bad, honestly. I love the demi-matte finish and how easy it was to apply. But then came the breakouts. Maybe my skin wasn't clean enough but I broke out, a normal occurrence when I wear drugstore foundations. I would love to use it again though.
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
I bought this in the wrong shade but have managed to make it work. This foundation blends well and has a light to medium coverage. It is buildable which is nice, I love using this when Im just running out to do an arrond. I find this really easy to work with.
Jenna G.
Westland , MI
i love this foundation stick. it gives good coverage without being too heavy. packaged well, and very affordable, i'm very fair skinned and i can always find my color. Also never dries out my skin, which is awesome. i would recommend this brand to anyone.
Brenda G.
Applies smoothly after primer. Reasonably price and will last you for about a month and a half to two months. Very happy with this product for the quality and value.
Kenia C.
These foundation sticks come in handy so much! They are super convenient when you need a quick touch-up at work or wherever you may be. They blend nicely for a good coverage. They are super affordable and since stores have been opening in malls, they are easy to get. Definitely something to keep in your purse/bag!
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?