NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #7 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
Review for: Light Medium more...
Easy to apply and great coverage! Not too thick or oily and blended in very well with a beauty blender. The color also matched my skin tone quite nicely. Bought it for $10 at Nordstrom Rack so not a huge monetary investment.
Elisabeth W.
Um it's a really good one I have used there brand for 2 years now a really like them I will keep being them cause it does not fell like it's sitting on my face like others would do
Nyema L.
Review for: Medium Beige more...
I use these foundation sticks for contour and concealer. It's a good use for contour but as for concealer, for me, it's not that great since I have combination skin. My under eyes are always dry and it makes it look even dryer.
Aimee S.
This is a pretty good foundation stick but they do not have a good range of colors. Is very easy to use the stick to put it on your face and as long as you are using a beauty blender (damp), it blends it out pretty nice. It does take a minute to warm up the stick, though, to get it applied to your face t
Micaela K.
I really enjoy this foundation. The coverage is rather lovely, but my only problem is that it is difficult to blend without a beauty oil added. Blending it with a foundation brush works well enough, but a beauty blender doesn't really get it done. I probably won't repurchase when I run out, but I'll definitely use it up.
Linden W.
I have 2 of these, one lighter shade, and one darker for cream contouring. I like the formula. I used these to play around when I first started to contour. They worked great and were very easy to use and blend. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves a cream foundation stick for an affordable price.
Gilana M.
tennessee
Review for: Warm Almond more...
This foundation is great! I had used it over the summer when I was going to a conservatory and it would stay on all day. It doesn't control oil that well, but I would be dancing and sweating and it wouldn't come off even if I didn't set my face with powder. It doesn't blend out that well with a brush, which is what I usually use, but it is great for anyone who is active and likes medium to full coverage.
Alli M.
NYX Cosmetics Mineral Stick Foundation was the first stick foundation I tried. I was very excited to try it as a great way to travel with foundation. It has a light to medium coverage and faded and wore off at about 6 hours. I purchased it at Ulta. Sadly, this is not one that I would repurchase.
Julia B.
Review for: Golden Beige, Cool Tan more...
Very smooth easy to blend. I would recommend this to others because it is affordable and is sold at many stores near my local areas and is on the lower end of make up products.
Chrissy S.
Fayetteville
I did try this foundation because it is affordable and seems really nice. Well, cheap packaging for sure and I have sensitive skin. It is NOT made for sensitive skin!!! I broke out so bad from this foundation that I probably would not recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin whatsoever.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?