NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Karye M.
NY is one of my new favorite brands for make-up products. This stick foundation is pretty cool. I thought it was a bit strange to have a foundation come as a stick. The coverage and color is great, as well as the price. I might buy this product again, but for now I might stick to my liquid foundations.
Samantha B.
Spring Grove, IL
This foundation is great and it is so easy to put on. The downside is at the end, there is so much more inside the stick that you could use but you need to get a brush yo get it out. It also leaves your face being a lot more oily than it was when you started. Recommend just sticking with the bottled foundation!
elizabeth b.
I liked using this stick because I like how it is very simply and easy to apply my makeup with it. Also I like it because I don't need anything to apply it with.
Janis H.
Minneapolis, MN
Just got it and used it twice so far. Felt nice in my skin but didn't really match me well. I may buy a few more to make a match. I really like the formula and it didn't make me itch.
Rakeshia B.
Murray, KY
I LOVE this mineral stick foundation from NYX. I am constantly switching up my foundations because I love trying new products. I have used Make Up Forever HD stick and I found that the NYX product lasts longer and provides better coverage. I can wear this product all day without having to reapply or touch up!
Nyema L.
Review for: Medium Beige more...
I use these foundation sticks for contour and concealer. It's a good use for contour but as for concealer, for me, it's not that great since I have combination skin. My under eyes are always dry and it makes it look even dryer.
Elisabeth W.
Um it's a really good one I have used there brand for 2 years now a really like them I will keep being them cause it does not fell like it's sitting on my face like others would do
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
Review for: Light Medium more...
Easy to apply and great coverage! Not too thick or oily and blended in very well with a beauty blender. The color also matched my skin tone quite nicely. Bought it for $10 at Nordstrom Rack so not a huge monetary investment.
Aimee S.
This is a pretty good foundation stick but they do not have a good range of colors. Is very easy to use the stick to put it on your face and as long as you are using a beauty blender (damp), it blends it out pretty nice. It does take a minute to warm up the stick, though, to get it applied to your face t
Micaela K.
I really enjoy this foundation. The coverage is rather lovely, but my only problem is that it is difficult to blend without a beauty oil added. Blending it with a foundation brush works well enough, but a beauty blender doesn't really get it done. I probably won't repurchase when I run out, but I'll definitely use it up.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?