NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Brittany N.
Middletown, OH
Review for: Light Medium more...
I love this product so much!!! I could use it every single day!!! This product isn't only a great product, but the packaging is awesome, and the amount that you get makes you get your money worth!! I would definitely recommend this product!
Jade H.
This is a smooth finish and suprisingly covers up very good ! I would recommend if your a lightweight foundation person this would be a good product you can control how much you want to put on !
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
I have never tried a stick foundation until I tried this one and it is pretty good. I have a light to medium skin tone and it is great on my skin. I have only bought it once but I would definitely buy it again when I run out. I would recommend this is anyone that has never tried a stick foundation but wants to try one out that isn't too expensive.
Samantha B.
Richlands, NC
Love the shade on this. I have a neautral undertone and I was able to find my shade in this foundation no problem. And who doesn't love a stick foundation.. just swipe and blend it in.
Emily W.
I love this stick foundation! I feel that this is a close DUPE for the Makeup Forever HD Foundation Sticks! It's highly pigmented and has a medium to full coverage. The finish is very natural and the bonus...it's SUPER AFFORDABLE!! 5 starsss!!!
Ashley S.
Delray Beach, FL
I really like this product if I'm going for a medium to full coverage look. I think this works for all skin types. I think there should be a wider range of shades though.
Jacob F.
Fenton, MI
Review for: Fair more...
Love this product especially when doing drag makeup, this product provides high coverage without feeling heavy. This product blends onto skin evenly and can be used with a darker shade for cream contour and highlighting. I do recommend setting with a finishing powder to complete the the or prior to applying a powder highlight/contour for a more drastic look.
amber t.
Mobile, AL
The NYX Cosmetics Mineral Stick Foundation is great for those days where you want to do a full on face of makeup. I love using it for my more glam days with a full eye look. It's not greasy, doesn't break me out and blends out wonderfully. I use a damp beauty blender for applying or a really dense brush.
Charcy G.
I was a little nervous to purchase this product at first because it was offline. I purchased the shades msf 07 and msf 06. Since one was lighter than the other i actually use one as foundation and the other as a concealer and it comes out very nice with a natural finish! But since I'm more of a full coverage gal and this comes on pretty shear , I'll give it 4 stars. Overall I see myself buying this in the future and will recommend to a friend !
Lauren R.
Cheektowaga, NY
The pigmentation could be better for this product. You need to layer it to build up coverage - can go on cakey... caused my skin to break out after using it four to five times. My skin type is combination, but I always use a primer before I apply concealer. I would buy it again if they changed the consistency and tone.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?