NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Vanessa C.
Austin, TX
Perfect for Contouring! I use them with the NYX Illuminating primer and together they make my skin look flawless. I would highly recommend these foundations sticks, they have great coverage without cakiness.
Marcie S.
tampa, Fl
Review for: Porcelain more...
I am so ecstatic I have found this product! It's so easy to apply and lasts all day with out oxidizing! I use this color as well as the Caramel stick for contouring! Absolutely mess free. It applies straight to your face then easily blends with a beauty blender! If you've been looking for a new foundation, this is it!!! Fantastic coverage.
Cindi C.
Cicero, IL
I use these sticks every so often. I prefer using liquid foundation. But these sticks are very convenient if you want to take your makeup on the go. I always moisturize and prime my face before every use. It applies evenly and goes on smoothly. It is medium cover so anyone battling with acne may want to find a fuller coverage foundation stick, speaking from experience.
Michaela C.
Omg I really loved this product I didn't hunk I would like it at first but I absolutely loved it!!! I bought this product from ultra beauty!! I really recommend this product a lot I really loved it it's one of my favorites
Ashlie K.
Midvale, UT
This affordable at your local Ulta it retails for $10 and it blends extremely easy with no other. I think it compares to my other favorite hourglass foundation but the hourglass does last longer: i would still say very much worth the money
Richard C.
Camden, NJ
My sister loves it..... it's her favorite...... was bought at Walmart...... very inexpensive.... repeat user ever since My sister bought it .. its been her favorite.... long lasting and of course and she already has
Jessica R.
Placentia, CA
I have this In deep honey I believe. I use it as my contour + bronzer. This looks beautiful once it's blended out! I use my Morphe M439 foundation brush to buff in and it looks flawless... my beauty junkie friend admitted that you cant tell that i contour, it looks natural. I am going to pick up my shade as soon as I finish up one of my foundations to see how it performs all over the face and will return with. Better review. I am going to Ireland in 6 months so I want to find alternative makeup that won't be liquid.
Stacy L.
I love this foundation stick. It's easy to take and apply wherever you go. I recommend it and NYx is an awesome brand . It's long lasting except it gets a little shiny it seems . I would buy it again
Kelci B.
Newport, MI
Was hard to find a color match for my skin without blending multiples. Probably wouldn't buy again for the price and the difficulty when I can buy a cheaper brand with better results.
Lindsey E.
I keep a to-go bag of stick products on hand for emergencies and bought this to go in it. I was so impressed by it, however, that it soon found a new home on my everyday wear shelf with my other foundations, most of which are much more expensive. This is a cheap alternative that really does the job. The coverage is great and it blends so nicely. The color is a perfect match for me too.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?