NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof? 8 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Courtney L.
Waukesha , Wi
This product I was super hesitant about but I absolutely love this brand so I figured why not! It's definitely soft and glides on well. As far as long lasting not so much. It's good for trying to run out the door for errands. It applies so easy and effortlessly and blending is a breeze too. I wear it to look put together super quick but not out for a long period of time. Just didn't work with my skin that way but it's handy to have in your purse for and easy touch up if needed.
sadie r.
Louisville, KY
NYX is a super underrated brand for the quality they deliver. I like using a light shade under my eyes, followed by a beauty blender, and it lasts throughout my entire work day
Krista S.
Mc Alpin, FL
I've used these a few times and wish they were more high coverage but definitely worth the money for being a medium coverage foundation stick, very easy to blend out and can be some what buildable but slightly cakey.
Janette V.
Desert Hot Springs
Review for: Espresso more...
Not my favorite, it made me develop a rash in the areas i applied it, not that it will on everyone this is just my personal experience. It looked great onces applies but I couldn’t keep it on.
Tammy K.
Muskego, WI
After securing the right pigment I found that this stick foundation has a medium coverage. I only use this product as spot coverage so I cannot comment on full face satification, but I do like the use of stick foundation over liquid.
Brianna N.
Seattle, WA
this was amazing. one of my favourite products i have. goes on clean and stays. sits so nice and you can find one that matches your skin tone. these are always a yes from me
Sarah S.
Texarkana, TX
I love this product. It provides all the coverage that I need. I love that I can change the colors as my skin color changes from winter to summer. It is long lasting all day. I would buy it again.
kacy j.
Tucson
Purchased at: ULTA
I love how the color perfectly matched my skin and it went on like butter. At the end of the day I felt the makeup stayed in place, I didn't have any creases around my eyes
Jaclyn M.
Rosendale, NY
This stick foundation is wonderful! You can control the coverage of it by how much you apply. The foundation coverage is definitely buildable and easy to blend with a beauty blender. The only down side is that it doesn't stay as matte as I'd like it to on my oily skin, but I still love the formula anyways! I also love to keep these in numerous shade in my professional kit because I find it is the easiest way to match clients skin tones and desired coverages!
Megan B.
I love these stick foundations. I use these to highlight and contour and then blend out so beautifully! Also when I need heavier coverage for my under eye, they work great.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?