NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Natasha G.
Los Angeles
Review for: Deep Honey, Warm Almond more...
I love the darker shades of this line to cream Contour. Very easy to control and get desired effect. Would definitely recommend to anyone who's interested in a good cream Contour
sadie r.
Louisville, KY
NYX is a super underrated brand for the quality they deliver. I like using a light shade under my eyes, followed by a beauty blender, and it lasts throughout my entire work day
Janette V.
Desert Hot Springs
Review for: Espresso more...
Not my favorite, it made me develop a rash in the areas i applied it, not that it will on everyone this is just my personal experience. It looked great onces applies but I couldn’t keep it on.
Krista S.
Mc Alpin, FL
I've used these a few times and wish they were more high coverage but definitely worth the money for being a medium coverage foundation stick, very easy to blend out and can be some what buildable but slightly cakey.
Brianna N.
Seattle, WA
this was amazing. one of my favourite products i have. goes on clean and stays. sits so nice and you can find one that matches your skin tone. these are always a yes from me
Jaclyn M.
Rosendale, NY
This stick foundation is wonderful! You can control the coverage of it by how much you apply. The foundation coverage is definitely buildable and easy to blend with a beauty blender. The only down side is that it doesn't stay as matte as I'd like it to on my oily skin, but I still love the formula anyways! I also love to keep these in numerous shade in my professional kit because I find it is the easiest way to match clients skin tones and desired coverages!
Leslie O.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Golden Beige more...
This foundation is one of my favorite ones. It's easy to apply and it doesn't smear at all. It's long lasting and the color is just right for my skin tone. Highly recommend
Megan B.
I love these stick foundations. I use these to highlight and contour and then blend out so beautifully! Also when I need heavier coverage for my under eye, they work great.
Sarah S.
Texarkana, TX
I love this product. It provides all the coverage that I need. I love that I can change the colors as my skin color changes from winter to summer. It is long lasting all day. I would buy it again.
Elizabeth R.
Sylmar, CA
Not a big fan of foundation sticks but I do own a couple of these I use them mainly to countor or highlight my face I do like using these on my clients more then on myself
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?