NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
These NYX Foundation Sticks are a must! They are used in my contouring routine that I use every day! The colors are easily blended together, and they go on smooth.
Lauren H.
Saint Marys, GA
Really loved it. Wish it was les Camry but great coverage. I also wish it lasted longer. I didn't like how quickly it was used up but great for full coverage and smooth glide on.
Estela S.
California
Review for: Light Medium more...
I really enjoyed the stick NYX foundation. It was my first time trying it and I was surprise how good it was, although it can get oily at the end of the day. Overall a really good product and I would buy again
mandy s.
Bellingham, WA
I'm not a fan... I have dry skin due to eczema and I felt like the tacky feeling to this highlighted the few dryer areas on my face. Not for me but maybe for you.
Whitney Y.
Ormond Beach, FL
This foundation stick is pretty awesome. I typically use this on a daily basis. It met my expectations and it is my go to. Especially if you are trying to watch your budget! I would recommend this hands down!
Diana Q.
Medley, FL
I bought this foundation on a whim while browsing ULTA. I recently started traveling more so i thought this was a great option. I wanted to take products that i knew were not gonna make a mess and possibly spill everywhere. Its super easy to use; you can apply apply it with a beauty blender or a brush. I prefer a brush because its faster and covers more area faster. Also, its totally build-able. If you need more coverage in a certain area, just swipe it and blend. So easy and convenient. I will mostly be repurchasing this if i continue to travel. I have other foundations that i like more but this is a good one if im running late and just need something fast and easy
Kauanoe R.
WAIMANALO, HI
This is a drugstore brand which means that sometimes the coverage may not be that great. I use the NYX stick often but I don't recommend this for people who use high end makeup
Kelly P.
Green Bay
I use the stick when My eyes are super baggy or I need super extra coverage and it works super good not too creamy not to streaky I would recommend this product to others for sure
Rachel H.
Canton, OH
Good product but sometimes sticky when i am setting it on my face. Sometimes will catch blotchy spots in my makeup and i will have to spend extra time blending it into my skin.
Courtney L.
Waukesha , Wi
This product I was super hesitant about but I absolutely love this brand so I figured why not! It's definitely soft and glides on well. As far as long lasting not so much. It's good for trying to run out the door for errands. It applies so easy and effortlessly and blending is a breeze too. I wear it to look put together super quick but not out for a long period of time. Just didn't work with my skin that way but it's handy to have in your purse for and easy touch up if needed.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?