NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Lacy D.
Stephens City, VA
I love this stick foundation. It's great for me because when I don't wanna wear too much foundation or want sheer-medium, I can do that with this stick foundation!
Akyra K.
Love this! Light weight and controls the oils from my face. It matches my skin tone perfectly and also has many shades! Great for a light contour. For about $8 at your local beauty supply store, its definitely worth the price!
Erica S.
Chester, VA
I bought this stick foundation at my local beauty supply store for contouring purposes only. The application is smooth. I had no issues with skin tugging or blending.
Amber P.
Saint Martinville, LA
I absolutely love to use this as a concealer!! Mud mineral stick gets the job done with out costing you an arm and a leg! I would definitly recommend this product.
Theresa N.
Peoria, IL
Smooth and soft, this foundation stick covers week and stays put all day. It can be a problem for drier skin types. It will show flakes if you aren't exfoliated and moisturized well.
Betty G.
Anaheim , CA
I love all the nyx products my fav are the foundation sticks and also the photo finish foundation, it actually makes my skin glow without using any other products
Jadyn K.
new kensington
Review for: Porcelain more...
Very thick product, was hard to blend but it was a gorgeous perfect matching skin color for me and the price was awesome. The size was a nice tube to fit in your hand! Give it a try!
LaCatherine F.
Hanover, PA
Nyx is great! I love their makeup! They don't rob you when you buy only one. I love the texture or it and I love how it feels on my face. Stays on all day and I don't look greasy!
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell, AL
I love the mineral stick foundation! It does wonderful covering my whole face and doesn't feel "caked on" - I love the easy application and the coverage is amazing!
Alyssa M.
Gulfport , MS
Great coverage! This foundation stick gives you all the great coverage you need without making your face feel like a birthday cake! Colors also match very very well to all skin types!
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?