NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Ryann G.
Easy to use apply and blend( with a bit of your preferred oil or fx plus) , a stick is a perfect application tool, amazing coverage. love how it looks and feels. I love them would recommend to everyone
Alexis A.
College Park, MD
I absolutely love my foundation sticks I believe I wear the number 3 it's very full coverage so I try not to wear that one as much but it's GREAT if I'm going for a night out
Caitlin P.
Corvallis, OR
This product is really nice with a lot of lasting coverage. Sometimes it creases tho. And does not have a really matte finish. Won't help with oil control. But it has great coverage and blend ability
Jasmine W.
Greenville, NC
Looooooove how easy it is to apply being in stick form. I love the formula. Not too chalky, yet not too greasy. Although sometimes it's not easy to find a shade for my skin tone, so I have to mix.
Makall S.
I use this under my eyes and love it very much! It’s nice to have a go-to stick in a rush that I can take with me on the go and know that it will get the job done; with your Finger or your beauty blender!
Shannon K.
Muse, PA
My favorite full coverage foundation. Blends beautifully and using a stick makes it easily applicable and buildable without losing product in the brush or blender before it even makes it to the face.
Samantha V.
NYX isn't heavy at all! They allowed me to feel as though I didn't wear makeup all day. The light feeling lasted all day in dessert heat and works well for most skin types.
Bailey C.
Edmond, OK
Review for: Light Medium more...
My favorite foundation stick at the drugstore! I put it in my T zone (cheeks, nose, middle forehead) and it blends right into my skin. Great coverage and good color selection!
Maddie R.
Santa Cruz, CA
this is really good doesn't give the best coverage but its nice it would be really nice for oily skin because its a little drying for me because i have extremely dry skin
Zsarya F.
I wasn't to sure at first about this product. It was easy to apply and use. My friend requested this to me, and I LOOOVE IT!!! They look soo amazing and I'm glad I didn't pass up on the opportunity of buying this
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?